You should receive a helpful reminder email one day before your appointment.
You may have a questionnaire to complete before your appointment which you may be asked to complete in salon or before you arrive.
Booking will be by appointment only, we will be unable to offer walk in appointments. This limits the number of people coming in and out of the salon and help protect you.
Appointments can be booked online, via telephone or email.
A full consultation will be carried out before your treatment, if your therapist suspects that you have any medical reason why the appointment should not be carried out then for safety reasons we will be unable to honor your appointment but you may still be liable to pay for it.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
Cancel as soon as possible if you or someone you have come into contact with shows symptoms of coronavirus, even if these symptoms are mild. (Persistent cough, fever, loss or change in sense of smell).
We are waving all cancellation fees in this instance but please let us know as soon as possible if you cannot attend.
We reserve the right to stop treatment if it becomes apparent during the appointment that you or someone you have contact with has COVID-19 symptoms. In this situation you will be obliged to pay for the treatment even if it is unfinished.
Attending Your Appointment
Attend as close to the specific time of your appointment as possible, we have limited waiting space and have to dedicate extra time to deep cleaning the salon in between treatments.
- 2m social distancing policy in salon and a maximum of 3 clients in the salon at any time.
- Attend your appointment on your own, unless you need support.
- Sanitise and wash your hands, on arrival and avoid touching your phone during your treatment.
- Card payments only.
- Please wear a mask or face covering.
- Bring extra layer, the door will be left open to increase ventilation!
- You will be greeted warmly but without contact.